Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dressing it up for Easter

I know, I know, can you believe Easter is next weekend?  Well, I have a couple of projects to share that are quick and easy, if your needing some things to dress up your table or décor. Another great thing about being about to purchase a download... no waiting for it to come in the mail :)
First of all I did these pretty little frames using the Crafty Secrets Floral Victorian EggsThere is also these Adorable Vintage Eggs and Pretty Vintage Easter Eggs to choose from if you like.



The download looks like this. This is the Floral Victorian that I used.


These cute frames were $1.99 at Michaels. They are from Recollection's.


The egg prints worked perfectly for the frames. After adding them, I just attached ribbon to hang them from.



Here is another simple bit of décor for the Easter dessert table.   I made these to stick in the cake I plan to bring.  You could also make them smaller and use them in individual desserts.
I used the Spring Bunnies Digital stamp set for these.  I just printed them on white cardstock and colored them with watercolor pencils. I cut them out and added them to the paper doilies with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares.


You cant see it here very well, but I did add glitter to the bows on the bunnies and to the design and bow on the egg.



Oh... and while I'm busy crafting.......

 
lol.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
See you Tuesday for April "Whatevers"
 
Vicki
 

3 comments:

Jean said...

Love the frames and the decorations!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

UH-oh....Daisy looks guilty! LOL
Those frames are just gorgeous...and so quick and easy. Your bunny picks will be so festive on the dessert table. You know how to throw a party, that is for sure! Love them!

harrahx2 said...

You think of every little detail girl! Love it and look at that innocent pup........LOL